Firstly, you need to register at www.pelepare.com. After a successful registration, you will have your own Customer Id and password, and then you can use them for the login process as below:
- Email or Phone: the email address or phone number you provided for your Pelepare account
- Password: The password associated with your account.
You can charge your account with Pelepare’s scratch cards as 50$, 100$, 200$ and 500$. Once you have a scratch card, login into your Pelepare account, and then click on “Add Balance” tab on the left panel of the page. Finally, enter the scratch card information as described below:
- Pin Number: 16 digits pin number.
- Serial Number: The serial number associated with the scratch card.
- Amount: Confirm the scratch card Amount.
You can also add balance manually into your account by visiting one of the Pelepare branch offices in Erbil, Sulaymaniah, Duhok, Kirkuk, Mosul and Baghdad.
First of all login into your Pelepare account, and then click on “Transfer Balance” tab shown on the left panel of the page. Finally, insert the identification information of the recipient as shown below:
- Recipient Email Address associated with his/her Pelepare account
- Recipient Phone Number associated with his/her Pelepare account
- Specify the amount of money that you want to Transfer.
In order to shop online and use pelepare as payment method, you must follow these steps:
- First of all, make sure that the website accepts Pelepare as payment method.
- Make sure that your shipping details, payment method, and order details are correct.
- In the checkout page choose Pelepare as payment and fill out the required information.
- Finally, you will receive an SMS to confirm the payment.